CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two Pink Lines

Two pink lines appeared in the 'magic window' of the pregnancy test this morning indicating that we're pregnant. I obviously don't have a due date since I haven't been to the doctor, but according to a few websites I will be due some time during the first week of next July.

This pregnancy wasn't planned; however, we have decided that it's in God's plan for us and it will be fine. We're both still in shock and I'm not going to lie...freaked out and scared.

I bought the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" so hopefully that will ease some of our fears and answer some of the preliminary questions we have.

We don't have a preference as to a boy or a girl...all we want are 10 fingers, 10 toes and 23 pairs of chromosomes. =)

1 comments:

Matt Keeling said...

Holy Cow! Congratulations! So I guess you are not on the renewed commitment challenge then. I am very happy for you and and your husband. Don't be a stranger.