CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Bump -- 19 Weeks

Okay, so here's the much anticipated first pictures of my baby bump. One is a true side shot; the other one my upper body is twisted a bit so that's why they look so different. You can still see the indentation a little from where my two bellies haven't quite meshed (at least I can) but I tried to disguise it by not pulling the camisole tightly down. I've also posted the pic that was taken the morning I found out I was pregnant for a comparison. You'll also notice that the side picture was taken before I fixed my hair and the 'twisted' one was taken after I was ready to be seen in public. lol....



Seventy-two hours from RIGHT NOW I will be at my doctor's office having the ultrasound! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

RooBabs said...

Your baby bump is so adorable!!! And no wonder you have such a glow in that "before" picture (wink, wink).

You can barely see the indentation of your "two bellys". If you hadn't mentioned it, I would have probably figured it was the waistband of your pants or something. Oh, you can definitely tell your boobs are bigger, ha ha. And, maybe it's just the way your pants fit, but your hips look so small! Seriously!

I'm so excited for you!!

Amanda said...

You look great!!! Can't wait to hear about THE ultrasound - you sure we can't know before family??? ;-)

kikimonster said...

What a cute pregnant lady :) As another two belly lady, I agree with RooBabs... you definitely can't tell in those pictures. I think we're all self-conscious of certain parts of our bodies now that they're all changing so much!!

Oh, and as for the comment you left on my blog last week... you shouldn't feel left out. You're making a new life! And come July/August, we expect to see you back on your old blog :)