CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anyone Still Checking In??

I've been bad about blogging lately! Lots has been going on...

  • Crib is assembled, dresser purchased, nursery is complete! Well, except for one shelf...a DIY project that hasn't come to fruition quite yet. I'll take pics one of these days.
  • Stroller is assembled. It almost took as long to assemble as the crib! And I think my husband would agree that it was much more difficult, too!
  • We purchased a new vehicle for me....said stroller was too big to fit in the trunk of my Pontiac G6 (small opening) so I am now driving a 2009 Subaru Forrester! =) Much more cargo room!
  • Baby is moving lots, especially in the wee hours of the morning when I'm trying to sleep!
  • Baby showers are scheduled...May 16 with friends and a few family members, and June 5 with coworkers.
  • We start "prepared childbirth education" classes in a few weeks, April 20.
  • I'm signed up to walk in the March of Dimes walk April 26. I'll be 30 weeks along by then...I made my friend promise to walk slow! hahaha

I'm packin' on the pounds....and choosing not to share with you exactly how many! lol...

I took a few pics this morning to share with you. This is me, 26 weeks & 2 days pregnant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful dear.

Amanda said...

You look great!!! Can't wait to see all the pics! And I bet I'll see you at the March of Dimes! :-)

Hazel said...

You look so good! I have been checking in to see if you've posted anything. I'm glad everything is coming along. I can't believe how close your due date is getting.

ptg said...

You look great!!! I keep checking to see if you've posted any updates. :o)

kikimonster said...

Hey pregnant lady! You look great! July isn't too far off :)

KK @ Running Through Life said...

You look great!!! And yay for updating your blog!!!