CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Enough!

lol.... As soon as my TWO bellies merge into ONE belly, I will post a belly pic! ; ) So far I don't really have that cute "baby bump" goin' on! I have a lower pooch, an indentation where my pants go and where my belly button is, and another upper pooch. This is how it's been since I can remember....I have TWO bellies! The only difference is they're larger and aren't quite as defined as they once were but they still aren't one. I pinky promise that as soon as they merge, I will have the hubs take a photo so I can share it with all of you. If I posted it now, you'd just be disappointed! I don't want to let you down....so please be patient and stay tuned. =)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Interesting description! Can't wait to see the one-belly pic!

kikimonster said...

You basically just described my belly!

RooBabs said...

You're too funny with your two-belly talk. I totally know what you mean, though. It's better than having two chins, right? = )

ptg said...

I had the same thing happen in my pregnancy, I didn't have the cute round pregnant belly until I was much farther along.

Unfortunately, the two belly issue still resides with me, even AFTER pregnancy.

Hazel said...

Okay, I guess I understand. ;) I guess you need to "pop" to show off a belly.